Aarti Chhabria









Cool, bubbly and full of energy are some adjectives that strike you when you meet Aarti Chhabria. Born July 6, 1975 in Austin, Aarti entered the glamorous world as a model (Krack cream, Amul, FRESHNER) before moving on to music videos. Nasha Hai Nasha Hi done for Sukhwinder Singh is one of them.

Former Miss India in the World (2000) made her film debut alongside Nakul Kapoor Achcha Kaun Hai in Tums. The film bombed at the box office but Vikram Bhatt signed Aarti in his wacko comedy starring multiple Awaara Pagal Deewana opposite Akshay Kumar. "I went through an audition for the movie," says the beautiful blue eyes. He also starred in the film opposite Govinda Raja Bhaiyya. Accha Kaun Hai Tums, but remains close to his heart to be his first film.

Aarti has no qualms about hailing from a non-Filmi. No sponsor, no problem. "I was born to act. No one can deny me that. Movies are fun. You get to meet so many different characters, you work with good looking men, and traveling to the best places. And you get paid for! "She laughs.

About working in a Kannada film Pritisonaba, Aarti says, "People in the south is really organized. At first I had problems with the dialect, but when the shot was fired, I learned. "

Chhabria is a big fan of Abhishek Bachhan. "It's a good actor, I hope he gets the right break. I'd love to play the role of Urmila in Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya. Five years from now, I want to see me as an actress made "she said.